Full course description
- Identify those ST-segment changes which typically mimic the presence of ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- Recognise left ventricular hypertrophy and apply the criteria commonly used to determine its presence.
- Differentiate left from right bundle branch block.
- Identify through history and 12-lead ECG changes the presence of pericarditis.
- Recognise the ECG features suggestive of benign early repolarisation and those factors which help inform this interpretation.
- Identify the ECG features typical of the presence of a paced rhythm.