Full course description
- Discriminate between arrhythmias which arise from conduction abnormalities and those which arise from problems attributable to the natural pacemaker of the heart.
- Identify sinus node arrhythmias (sinus bradycardia; sinus tachycardia; sinoatrial arrest).
- Identify atrial arrhythmias (premature atrial contractions; atrial flutter; atrial fibrillation).
- Junctional arrhythmias (premature junctional contractions; accelerated junctional rhythm).
- Ventricular arrhythmias (premature ventricular contractions; idioventricular rhythms; Accelerated idioventricular rhythms; ventricular tachycardia; ventricular fibrillation).
- Atrioventricular blocks (first degree AV block; second degree AV block type I and type II, third degree AV block).