Full course description
Part 1: 21 May 2024 - 1.30 to 5pm
Part 2: 23 May 2024 - 1.30 to 5pm
£150 per person
Trainer: Dan Kelleher
If you are booking this course on behalf of someone else please enter their name and email address on the booking form when prompted. If you are booking multiple places please enter the name and email address of each attendee on the same form.
During this course you will:
- Understand how dementia can produce changes in mood that impact wellbeing.
- Understand psychological conditions – depression, anxiety, and apathy – that are commonly experienced by people living with dementia.
- Understand the causes, symptoms, and possible treatments for these conditions.
- Develop your understanding of the different ways that these conditions can impact people living with dementia, compared to those who don’t have dementia.
- Develop your practical skills in how to support a person living with dementia who experiences depression, anxiety, or apathy.
- Hear from Experts by Experience about their experiences of living with dementia and depression / anxiety.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive an e-certificate for their CPD records.
Terms and Conditions
The University collects, holds and processes personal information in order to manage its operations effectively and to administer education and related functions. These activities are carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and the University's Data Protection Policy. I understand that the processing of my personal data by the University is necessary for these purposes. https://www.bradford.ac.uk/data-protection/student-privacy-notice/ .
Cancellations must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A full refund will be given for cancellations made 4 weeks before the start date of the course, and a 50% refund will be given if cancelled 2 weeks before the start date of the course. No refund will be paid for any cancellations less than 2 weeks before the start date of the course.