Full course description
Part 1: Thursday 8 February 2024 – 9:30am to 1pm
Part 2 – Thursday 15 February 2024 - 9.30am to 1pm
£150 per person
Lead trainer: Ana Barbosa
If you are booking this course on behalf of someone else please enter their name and email address on the booking form when prompted. If you are booking multiple places please enter the name and email address of each attendee on the same form.
This course will:
- Provide examples of currently available technology and its impact on people with dementia and carers.
- Reflect on the common barriers people with dementia and carers may experience when using technology
- Consider some of the main ethical challenges in the design and use of technology in dementia
- Develop knowledge and understanding of how to identify and support people with dementia to use technology in their everyday lives
- Discuss future developments of technology applied to dementia.
- You'll also hear from Experts by Experience about their experiences of using technology in everyday life.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive an e-certificate for their CPD records.
Terms and Conditions
The University collects, holds and processes personal information in order to manage its operations effectively and to administer education and related functions. These activities are carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and the University's Data Protection Policy. I understand that the processing of my personal data by the University is necessary for these purposes. https://www.bradford.ac.uk/data-protection/student-privacy-notice/ .
Cancellations must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A full refund will be given for cancellations made 4 weeks before the start date of the course, and a 50% refund will be given if cancelled 2 weeks before the start date of the course. No refund will be paid for any cancellations less than 2 weeks before the start date of the course.