Full course description
Part 1: Friday 26 April 2024 - 9.30am to 1pm
Part 2: Friday 3 May 2024 - 9.30am to 1pm
£150 per person
Trainer: Sahdia Parveen
If you are booking this course on behalf of someone else please enter their name and email address on the booking form when prompted. If you are booking multiple places please enter the name and email address of each attendee on the same form.
During this course you will:
- Consider the impact of diversity on people affected by dementia
- Understand the lived experience of dementia in minority ethnic communities
- Understand diversity in family caregiving and challenge cultural stereotypes
- Develop strategies to adapt your practice and challenging discriminatory practices
- Develop meaningful and effective cultural adaptation of services and practices
- Develop your understanding of partnership working between health and community organisations to promote inclusion.
- Hear from Experts by Experience about their experiences
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive an e-certificate for their CPD records.
Terms and Conditions
The University collects, holds and processes personal information in order to manage its operations effectively and to administer education and related functions. These activities are carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and the University's Data Protection Policy. I understand that the processing of my personal data by the University is necessary for these purposes. https://www.bradford.ac.uk/data-protection/student-privacy-notice/.
Cancellations must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A full refund will be given for cancellations made 4 weeks before the start date of the course, and a 50% refund will be given if cancelled 2 weeks before the start date of the course. No refund will be paid for any cancellations less than 2 weeks before the start date of the course.