Full course description
Part 1: Tuesday 16 January 2024 - 9.30am to 1pm
Part 2: Tuesday 23 January 2024 - 9.30am to 1pm
£150 per person
Trainer: Jan Oyebode
If you are booking this course on behalf of someone else please enter their name and email address on the booking form when prompted. If you are booking multiple places please enter the name and email address of each attendee on the same form.
During this course you will:
- Understand the unique needs of people diagnosed with dementia under 65 years old.
- Effectively consider the implications of a young onset dementia diagnosis on finances, family dynamics, emotions, health, work and more.
- Explore different types of dementia which are more common amongst people who are under 65 and live with dementia.
- Develop knowledge and understanding about best practice guidance to support people living with a young onset dementia diagnosis.
- Hear from Experts by Experience about their experiences of living with a young onset dementia diagnosis.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive an e-certificate for their CPD records.
Terms and Conditions
The University collects, holds and processes personal information in order to manage its operations effectively and to administer education and related functions. These activities are carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and the University's Data Protection Policy. I understand that the processing of my personal data by the University is necessary for these purposes. https://www.bradford.ac.uk/data-protection/student-privacy-notice/ .
Cancellations must be made via email to email@example.com. A full refund will be given for cancellations made 4 weeks before the start date of the course, and a 50% refund will be given if cancelled 2 weeks before the start date of the course. No refund will be paid for any cancellations less than 2 weeks before the start date of the course.