Full course description
Part 1: Monday 26 February 2024 – 9:30am to 1pm
Part 2: Wednesday 28 February 2024 – 9:30am to 1pm
£150 per person
Lead trainer: Clare Mason
If you are booking this course on behalf of someone else please enter their name and email address on the booking form when prompted. If you are booking multiple places please enter the name and email address of each attendee on the same form.
During this course you will:
- Gain an awareness of some of the rarer types of dementia and their associated symptoms
- Understand how a diagnosis of a rarer type of dementia may impact on a person’s daily life and the lives of those around them.
- Understand some of the possible causes and risk factors of rarer types of dementia.
- Consider how to support a person living with a rarer type of dementia
- Gain an awareness of the challenges faced by unpaid family carers and knowledge of available resources and services that they could access for support
- Reflect on the impact of social and physical environments on a person living with a rare type of dementia.
- Hear from our Experts by Experience about their experiences of living with a rarer form of dementia
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will receive an e-certificate for their CPD records.
Terms and Conditions
The University collects, holds and processes personal information in order to manage its operations effectively and to administer education and related functions. These activities are carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and the University's Data Protection Policy. I understand that the processing of my personal data by the University is necessary for these purposes. https://www.bradford.ac.uk/data-protection/student-privacy-notice/ .