Full course description
- Technology Support Session (optional) – Tuesday 10th October 2023 (10:00-11:00)
- Tutorial 1 – Tuesday 17th October 2023 (9:00-16:30)
- Tutorial 2 – Wednesday 18th October 2023 (9:00-16:30)
- Tutorial 3 – Thursday 19th October 2023 (9:00-16:30)
- Tutorial 4 – Wednesday 14th February 2023 (9:00-16:30)
£975 per person
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Deliver a DCM-related service improvement project using leadership, quality and change management approaches
- Use DCM to embed person-centred care across your organisation, which can include a variety of client groups and a range of settings
- Use DCM to monitor and improve the quality of care practice across your organisation and to prepare for regulation and inspection
- Ensure effective stakeholder involvement, including people with dementia and their families, in the DCM process
- Use best practice examples and research evidence to demonstrate the impact and effectiveness of DCM
Terms and Conditions
- Your booking is not confirmed until you have paid the full cost of the course.
- If you are booking for multiple staff from the same organisation, please note that you can only book a maximum of three places per course.
- The University collects, holds and processes personal information in order to manage its operations effectively and to administer education and related functions. These activities are carried out in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 and the University's Data Protection Policy. I understand that the processing of my personal data by the University is necessary for these purposes. https://www.bradford.ac.uk/data-protection/student-privacy-notice/ .
- Cancellations must be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. For places cancelled by the Monday four weeks before the start of the course, the full course fee will be refunded. Between the following Tuesday and the second Monday before the course, inclusive, a charge of 50% of the fee will be made. After that day, or for non- attendance, the full amount will be payable.